I want to get others involved in this very important issue that is taking place everywhere. Women’s rights and discrimination against women are taking place throughout the whole world. You can make a difference! On the page labelled Current Issues is where you can find links to website that will help you to get involved and take action. This issue can be solved just by taking a few minutes of your time to learn more about it.
Women are being criminalized and discriminated against every day. I would suggest reading some of the most recent news and take action. You can take action by: signing a petition, write letters, join a support group, and inform others. We can all help to make a difference. I encourage everyone to take a look at these sites. When I started this project I didn’t know much, until I took action.
Here are a few steps to end discrimination against women:
- Take an interest! Read about what is going on.
- Feeling generous. Donate! These organizations need you assistant to move forward.
- Know discrimination against women is going on in your community? Inform! Telling others is what gets the issues noticed.
- Join a group! Teaming up is a great way to get others involved and easier to end the discrimination.
- Don’t be afraid. Everyone has the power to make a difference. We can end women’s rights violations and discrimination together!
This is a great site to help you end discrimination.
Once again thank you everybody! I hope that I have inspired you to take action. Getting informed and knowing more about the issues is already helping to end discrimination against women.
Seize the Opportunities